Monday, October 29, 2012

Suddenlink Communication

I have been without internet for the past few days and I want to rant about why. Suddenlink Communication shut off my internet after a computer error prevented my payment from going through. It was unclear whether it was there fault or my banks. But they shut it off, then when I went to repay the balance, they charged me over $70 more than the actual monthly payment. This pissed me off and I want the rest of the internet to know how terrible the service from Suddenlink Communication is. Their internet isn't reliable and their customer service is even worse. If you can use another internet provider other than Suddenlink then do it; I can't imagine a worse internet service than the one I have now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience and would appreciate the opportunity to look further into it. You can contact me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would contact you, but the email didn't go through.

      Delete