Monday, August 1, 2011

Hollywood

So I just read an article about how Hollywood has gone remake crazy. I think they have, and although I understand some of the reason behind why they are doing it I must ask this one question. What made those movies great in the first place? They were new and well thought out.
Hollywood used to be a great city were artist could put their idea's into films for the world to see. Now it is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites that pretend to hate capitalism and yet do whatever they can to make billions of dollars. I may be young, but I know that what Hollywood needs is not more blockbuster remakes; it needs more story tellers like J.J. Abrams. And if ever given the chance, I would gladly tell my stories in Hollywood. I have many ideas floating in my head on a daily basis. Many could make very good movies. Some I have even began writing down and completeing, hoping to publish or adapt them to film.
Perhaps some of you are writers and story tellers. Well Hollywood could use more ideas, original ideas. Maybe you could be the next George Lucas?

No comments:

Post a Comment