Monday, October 15, 2012

College Football Mid Season Review

It is midseason and the college football picture is beginning to clear up. Like I said at the beginning of the season, Alabama is the best team in the nation, and though right now it doesn't look like it South Carolina is still in the running to face 'Bama in the SEC Championship, but Florida is the new front runner in the East. The ACC picture isn't as clear yet, though my prediction could still come through. Michigan could still face Wisconsin in the BIG 10, though Ohio State deserves it more. Texas is not going to win the BIG12, that belongs to either Kansas State or TCU; West Virginia is also in the running. Oregon is still the front runner in the PAC 12 but they better watch out for Oregon State, and they will face USC I'm sure. I still think Alabama will face and beat Oregon in the National Championship. My hopes and predictions that Arkansas could over take Alabama in the West proved foolish. I didn't see the complete implosion of September coming. Just when it seemed darkest for Razorbacks fans, things turned around in October (at least so far). Two solid wins against SEC opponents have given fans a chance to believe that the season can be salvaged and we can hold our heads up with dignity.

Once the NFL reaches midseason, I will look back on my predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment